Rajasthan is marked as one of the most vibrant state in the country as it has vast variety of culture, cuisine,......
Rajasthan is marked as one of the most vibrant state in the country as it has vast variety of culture, cuisine, music and people over there are always looking forward in welcoming their guests. It is the perfect destination to celebrate your sense in nationalism.
Places to cover in Rajasthan are – Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bundi, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Udaipur Tour.
1. Jaipur - It is marked as the capital of Rajasthan and is also called Pink City. It is called so because of the pink stones used in it’s architecture. Places to visit in Jaipur are Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Raj Mandir and many shopping streets.
2. Ajmer – It is marked as a pilgrimage place for Muslims but people from all the religion come here and worship at this dargah. It is the impressive tomb of the Sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti and is more commonly known as Khawaja Saheb or Khawaja Sharif.
3. Jodhpur – It was founded by the Rathore Clan. Rao Jodha, the chief of the Rathore clan in 1459 and was earlier known as Marwar. It is the second largest city of Rajasthan and is called as “The Sun City” because of its bright and sunny climate throughout the year. It has numerous attractive forts and palaces such as Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace and Rai ka Bag Palace, Government museum and it's beautiful Umed garden.
4. Bundi - Bundi is a splendid city situated around 36 kilometres from Kota. Spotted with palaces, it has many fairy tale qualities about it. Bundi’s attraction lies in its location –surrounded by orchards of orange, pomegranate, mango, and guava trees, bordered by the Aravalli range and rivers and lined by fields of cotton, barley and wheat. It is situated in a simple rural area far from the crowd so that one can relax on their vacation.
5. Jaisalmer- Jaisalmer is also known as The Golden City because the yellow sandstone used all over the construction of both the fort and the town below, fills both with a certain golden-yellow light. It is also marked as the largest district of Rajasthan and has been enriched by its Jain community which has decorated the city with attractive temples, especially the temples enthusiastic to the 16th Tirthankara, Shantinath, and 23rd Tirthankara, Parshvanath.
6. Bikaner -Bikaner is a town in the north Indian state which has tradition writers of Rajasthan and has Pakistan border to its east. It is also bounded by the Thar Desert. The city is recognized for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of decorative buildings and halls. Inside the fort, the Prachina Museum exhibits traditional textiles and royal portraits.
7. Udaipur - Udaipur is also known as “city of lakes” or “Kashmir of Rajasthan” and is a popular tourist destination and known for its culture, history, scenic locations and the Rajput-era palaces. It was founded in 1553 by Maharana Udai Singh II as the new capital of Mewar Kingdom. One of the famous Lake Palace is in the middle of Lake Pichola and is one of the most beautiful sights of Udaipur. Also,it is home to Jaisamand Lake, claimed to be the second largest man-made sweet water lake in Asia.
What guests Our saying
Your representative is very helpful and knows all our travel information, he explained all necessary things very well. Met us promptly at the airport and made sure we were settled at the hotel. Sightseeing tour, Mr. Sameer was very good. He could have improved by offering us full day agenda. We toured from 10 AM to 2 PM one day and 9.00am to 1 pm the second day. The car was clean and safe. The driver was excellent safe, comfortable and very accommodating.
Sudharshan was very knowledgeable, courteous; Days were planned well and everything was explained very well. The guide was really nice, friendly and knowledgeable. Our driver Bharat was very friendly and safe. The choices of hotels are very good we did not have any problem with the hotel.
We would like to thank you for the lovely tour we had. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Your driver was excellent and I felt very safe with his driving skills. Our guides were also very good. Overall we had a most enjoyable tour. All your arrangements and all hotels were great. I will definitely advertise your company in South Africa to whosoever wants to travel to India. Once again thank you! Kind regards
Hello Madam we had a wonderful trip. We have traveled a lot but never to anywhere like India, So we were nervous about the trip. As soon as we met up with your MR Surat Singh the driver we felt at ease we had a lot of confidence in him and were happy that all travel and hotel arrangements were taken care of by your company. We also liked the fact that the itinerary you have designed such a way that we could visit the sites that interested us, and skip the ones that didnt interest us or would be to tiring. Also the choices of hotels were wonderful. We really enjoyed our tour and would recommend it to our friends and family members. Thanks for making the trip so wonderful.
I read lots of glowing reports on Facebook and Trip Adviser about India Someday before getting your ideas, itinerary, quotes, hotel suggestions etc. They all said great things about you and all I want to do is simply say that they were all right! We have mentioned India someday to several people planning Indian trips and I hope for their sakes that they contact you! Thanks, Madam Mala for a great job!
India is so intriguing and mystical I knew as soon as I could afford it I would go. India Someday helped us with all the things we would struggle to do ourselves such as book train tickets, find cheap yet beautiful accommodation, stay with Indian families, visit spots off the beaten tourist track as well as giving us invaluable support and advice while in India. Aaliyah and Mala have been a joy & have made our first visit to India one I will remember for all the right reasons